I am especially proud to announce that our play "Scattered" written by F.J. Hartland, produced by David Grande of The Baldwin Players, directed by Naomi Grodin with Roxy Huber as Stage Manager, and performed by Eric Mathews, Craig Newham, Joel Ambrose, and myself won the award for Best Production. Woo-Hoo!!!
Click here to see all the winners.
Now before I announce the winning dress, I have to first apologize to you all. Unfortunately we didn't get a chance to take as many pics as I'd planned and the ones my "photographer" did take aren't the greatest, but there are pictures as promised. Some from us accepting our award and from a little karaoke we did. I've thrown in a few random shots from the Gala to start you off. So without further ado, the winning dress was...
- The navy dress did end up winning by a margin despite the previous ties.
- The final order was Navy, then Green-Blue, then Black, then Red.
- The most popular dress with the Ladies was the Green-Blue.
- The most popular dress with the Gents was the Black.
- The combination of votes from Ladies and Gents pushed the Navy to 1st.
Thank you so much to everyone who indulged me and helped me to pick my dress. The event was a success and according to many of the participants, so was the dress. You did a fantastic job and I just loved wearing it!
Feel free to comment and share your thoughts about whether we got it right.